UberEATS clone scripts are just the best thing that has happened with the digital world in quite a while. Now we don’t have to worry about visiting a restaurant and ordering the food. Now we can order the food from the comfort of our home and get it delivered at our place instantly.
The on demand food delivery system has taken a stride, with the emergence of companies like Uber and Google. The taxi dispatch giant planned to enter into the food delivery market, to seize the opportunity of growing demand of logistics for food delivery.
Within a short span of time, the company has managed to capture a multi billion dollar market and establish itself as the world’s largest on demand food delivery system. Even in many parts of the world, especially in some European countries UberEATS has outgrown its taxi dispatch solution.
What inspired ZOPLAY to make an UberEATS Clone Script?
Zoplay is the division of Casperon technologies, a Chennai based mobile applications development company. The company employs some of the most dedicated and talented professionals who are passionate to bring some of the great mobile applications that are ever made. The company is truly versatile and the diversification makes it a major player in its field. Until recently there has been a great demand for UberEATS clone script in the market as a lot of potential players are emerging to follow the trail of Uber and make a fortune.
What is so special about ZOPLAY’s UberEATS Clone Script?
Every UberEATS clone script has something different to offer. This is where the company makes a difference among other competitors in the market. Let’s take a look at some of the essential features of the software and analyze each of them one by one.
- Schedule Order: The customer can schedule the order for a later date by just providing the date and time of delivery.
- Browse through Restaurants: There are plethora of options available for a customer to select from. The customer can browse through the restaurants and see all the courses provided by them.
- Social Media Login: The customer can sign up with social media accounts like Facebook and Twitter.
- Notifications: During the course of delivery the customer as well as the delivery partner are notified with push notifications from their respective apps.
- Favorites: While browsing for food the customer can add certain items to favorite menu so that he can book it later.
- Pickup Information: The delivery boy gets pickup information right from his app which contains all the details of the order made as well as the customer.
- Transaction History: All the transactions that are made are beautifully recorded in the transaction history column so that the customer can keep track of changing prices over time.
- Driver Online/Offline: The driver can make himself online/offline right away from his app with a single tap.
- Restaurant Open/Closed: The restaurants can let the customer know that if they are open/closed for the day.
- Add a Category: The restaurants can add various category for their items like starters, main course, cocktail etc.
- Manage Orders: The admin can manage all the orders from a single admin panel that comes along with the product.
- Site Earnings: The admin can keep track of all the necessary details like site earnings from the app itself.
- Secure Payments: All the payments that are made by the customer are done securely by integrated payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal.
What else can be added?
Evolving and adapting to the needs of the time is an essential part of the software development lifecycle. Changing as per the need of the hour only makes the software more popular and versatile. The UberEATS clone script from Zoplay is a great software, there are certain features that are found to be missing. Let’s look at some of the essential features that are missing and would make a wonderful addition.
- Wallet: What is the need for a Wallet? Carrying cash all the time may or maynot be possible, so there should be a way to make the payment cashless. The wallet helps to achieve this goal. With an integrated wallet the customer can transfer the money from its bank account to the wallet and make the payment from the wallet when needed.
- Promo & Referral Codes: As online food delivery is a customer centric business there should be a provision to reward the customers. The promo codes are special discount coupons that can be applied at the time of special promotions to get discounts.