For those looking to venture into a taxi rental business, Trioangle technologies have released their Uber Clone Script called Gofer.
With the technology booming and the market adapting to a new segment of customers, the cab booking business has entered into a new era. Companies like Uber and Lyft have taken the business to the reach of common people.
Not only have this promoted a healthy competition among its competitors but also have made the dream of the common man to afford a cab come to reality. For the countries that have a population ranging in billions, an affordable and economic public transport is a life saver.
What inspired Trioangle to start Uber clone app development?
With the launch of Uber, the urban people have finally found their way of survival. The so-called ‘Uberification’ of the common working class have led them to save a lot of time going through the ordeal driving through a heavy traffic and concentrate on the work instead.
Moreover taxi rental business has turned out to be a very lucrative one, with a lot of business owners coming up with their own brand of cab rental business inspired by the success of Uber.
A lot of companies have launched their own version of uber clone scripts.
This made the founders of Trioangle technologies to design a product a unique and elegant as it can be.
What makes Gopher unique – The Good!
Some of the unique features that make Gofer one of the best alternatives in the market are discussed as follows.
- Only verified riders are allowed to make use of taxi services which is done with the help of OPT generation that uses Nexmo technology.
- Requests and response can be done instantly using the impressive built-in algorithm.
- Easy sign up with the help of social media accounts and mobile number.
- Trip history feature allows the riders to view and follow up their previous trips. It has also an option called fare breakdown which gives the details about the split of the fare.
- Push notifications and alerts keep the rider as well as the driver aware of the progress of the trip.
- Gofer has complete support for multiple modes of payments like Cash, Paypal, and Wallet.
- Promo code option allows the riders to apply gift coupons to reduce the fare amount.
- The driver app is loaded with a unique document management application that allows the drivers to upload soft copy of the documents like a driver license, insurance, vehicle permit during the registration and can be edited later.
- A detailed earning report is generated after the completion of each trip.
- Unique charts and analytics allow the driver to keep track of their earnings for various weeks.
- Interactive ratings and reviews form an essential part of its feedback system.
- Status checking for activation feature allows the admin to keep the drivers in waiting until they are activated.
What else is needed? The Bad and The Ugly!
Now let’s have a look what are the features customers are finding it missing in the app or to putting it in a different way what are the essential features that are not available but should have been there.
- The app does not have a support for Airport ride sharing. Customers who need to catch a flight in the midst of a heavy traffic and through numerous toll gates may find it useful.
- There should have been a provision for Bitcoin mode of payment integrated into the wallet. In this digital world, people are tending a lot to go for a complete cashless mode of payment.
- As the world is advancing so is the mobile applications. A Smart Contract built into the app will help the customers save a considerable amount of revenue.
- As unmanned vehicles are becoming a buzzword these days there should have been a provision for the software to be Future ready.
- An efficient Call Center Management is very essential when managing a huge business with a lot of affiliate partners with a lot of resources to handle.