Have you ever thought what an uber clone script is? Before proceeding any further, let me explain what exactly is an uber clone script. An uber clone script is an exact replica of the original uber software.
The success of multi-billion dollar tech giants like Uber and Lyft have brought a new hope in the field of cab booking business. Nothing today is like anything it used to be a few years back. The taxi business is very lucrative one. Big and mid-level corporations are mining gold with just a little investment.
Everything said, nevertheless it is not that easy to be in the same league as that of the global conglomerates. They have invested billions of dollars in research and development to make their product world class and state of the art. Every feature of the original uber clone script is tested in a rigorous environment to analyze if it is worth the penny.
As a newcomer to this business, it is very important to have a great software in your possession that will keep you way ahead of your peers. If you are not investing in your own research and development then it would be wise to select a vendor that has the best alternative to the original software.
A Brief History of Simtechnos
Simtechnos is an Indian software company located at Kolkata that specializes in web design and mobile application development. They have an expertise in a lot of other verticals like Food, Grocery, and Uber for X among others. They are a team of highly experienced professionals who are committed to give their best to meet the expectation of the client. Vertizo from Simtechnos is a great software which is loaded with a lot of cool features. Apart from Vertizo they have a lot of other variants of uber clone script that differ with certain features and the cost also varies accordingly.
What makes VERTIZO from Simtechnos different from others?
As there are a lot of uber clone alternatives available in the market. It is very important to know all the essential components of a software feature by feature. Let’s analyze all the essential features of Vertizo that makes it different from that of the others.
- Driver Subscription : There is a provision of optional subscription for the drivers. A driver can pay some fee to make himself active again on the system and take requests.
- Prepaid Coupons : With the help of this feature the company can issue prepaid coupons, for a customer to purchase and use it to pay for the booking.
- Number Masking : The call between the passenger and the service provider is fully secure and protected with the help of VOIP.
- Manual Dispatch : If the passenger does not have internet access or is not smartphone savvy then he can call the service provider and get the booking done.
- Surge Pricing : When there is heavy demand for drivers, the admin can increase the fare a little bit to motivate the drivers.
- Wallet : With the integrated wallet a customer can go completely cashless.
- Chat Application : There is a chat application with the help of which the passenger can chat with the driver.
- Social Media Integration : The app is fully supported with social media integration. Now a customer can register and share the experience on social media.
- OTP Verification : Registration through mobile is secured with OTP generation.
- SOS Feature : The customer can save a number as SOS. At the time of any emergency, the admin can contact the person and deliver the information.
- Ride Now or Later : This enables the passenger to schedule a ride for the future.
- Trip History : All the details of the trip are recorded safely for future use.
- Profile Management : Both the customer and the driver can upload documents and edit the profile from their respective apps.
- Help and Support : This feature has all the instructions on how to use the app.
- Earning Reports : The driver can view and keep track of its earnings.
- Service Type Selection : It is possible to select from a pool of available vehicles according to one’s preference.
Some features that were found to be missing
Improvisation is very important in the course of software development lifecycle In due course of time certain features are added and also removed. Although the uber clone script from Simtechnos is one of its kind, there are some important features that are found to be missing. Let’s take a look at some of these features that should have been a part of the software.
- Airport Ride Sharing : Why it is important to have an airport ride sharing feature? In most of the major metropolitan cities, there are toll gates at various places. They charge the passenger some amount before allowing them to pass through. As a result of this, the customer gets delayed. The airport ride sharing feature calculates all the additional surcharge before the trip so that the customer can have a hassle-free ride. It is also possible to book a ride for the future and share the ride with a fellow passenger.
- Call Center Management : Sometimes the passenger may find it difficult to make a booking due to certain unavoidable circumstances. In that case, the passenger can place a call to the customer care executive and get the booking done.