Whether you live in a metropolitan city or urban outskirts the name Uber is ubiquitous. Now if you just look back a few years, the time when we had to just wait for a bus or a local taxi to commute, the idea of ordering the cab at a click of a button on a mobile phone would have seemed a little bizarre.
As they say, necessity is the mother of all inventions, the failure of the public transport system to cater to the needs of the common people have led the creation of companies like Uber and Lyft.
With the emergence of cab booking giants like Uber, it also led to the upheaval of companies trying to launch an uber clone app of their own.
Let it be a mid-level business owner or an established enterprise taxi booking business have lured them all. Now that everyone is looking to start their own business, one of the most important factors that is crucial to this business to look for a software that not only should be appealing but also ergonomic.
With a lot of companies making uber clones, it is really quite difficult to say which is the right one to pick for your business.
What inspired PTI Web Tech to make an uber clone script?
PTI Web Tech is an Indian offshore software development company based in Jaipur. They offer services like website development, e-commerce development, and mobile development. They have clients across the globe spread across 10 countries. PTI Web Tech is an ISO Certified company which has been in existence for 9 years and have created more than 1000 websites. Having experienced a scarcity of quality uber clone scripts they have decided to launch their own product.
What makes their product unique – Why should you care?
Having said much, let’s take a look at some of the unique features of their product.
- Automatic fare calculation helps the customers to have a hassle-free ride.
- Secure login feature helps in protecting one’s identity.
- A user can access all the trips that have been made with trip history.
- Now it is easy to share the travel experience on the social media.
- Real-time monitoring helps the admin to monitor all the drivers to make sure they are on the approved routes.
- Automatic electronic receipts are generated and delivered to the customer’s email after completion of the trip.
- Data transfer is made instantly so the customer doesn’t have to wait.
- By the help of the admin panel, it is easy to authorize all kinds of updates to the mobile application at appropriate times.
- All the states and cities can be seen in a single window on the admin panel.
What the customers are saying ?
“It was such a relief that once i turned the job over to them, they fixed it so quickly and effectively – Phil Porter, Development Director EMIS Health”
“Every time that we engage with the team we are surprised by their willingness to go the extra mile to achieve an excellent result – Leigh Hawker, CEO Pipa Media”
“This supplier is by far the best i have ever worked with – Edward S, Owner Love infographics”
What else is needed?
Although the app is loaded with so many cool features, there are several functionalities that could have been added to it.
Let’s take a look at all the features that should have been there in the software.
- Geofencing : What is the need of geofencing? Why is it required? The geofencing feature helps to run special promotions targeting some specific part of the city. Imagine as a business owner you want to make some resources available in some cities and not in others, geofencing helps to do that.
- Ride Sharing : Pooling is very economic and that is the reason why most of the people find it favorable. Hence, it calls for ride sharing feature that will help the customers to share the ride with fellow passengers.
- Airport Ride Sharing : Making a trip to the airport at peak time is next to impossible in every cosmopolitan city. Hence, there should have been a provision for booking a ride to the airport without having to wait for toll gates and all other sorts of hindrances.
- Offline Booking : There may be a time when a customer won’t have any other means to make a booking other than his mobile phone. So an offline booking facility with call management is very much-needed.