Ndot car rental software review gives you a detailed overview about the software both from the company’s perspective and from the customer’s point of view. The review helps you to make an informed decision before investing your hard-earned money in the software that you wish to own.
TagMyTaxi is the best suitable taxi management system for small or medium business entrepreneurs to help them automate their dispatch operations for even hundreds of taxis.
For drivers, this application is a boon as it helps to manage passenger requests and cater to all the aspects that a driver would need like updating about the customer pick and drop, booking cancellation, payment received, etc.
Best Car rental software of the year: Smart Car Tech ( Download for FREE )
Why tagmytaxi can be your right choice for car rental software?
The app is great as it gives the liberty to book taxis from their smartphones irrespective of the time and location. The app performs smoothly when it comes to booking taxis online or comparing minimum fares for various models of the taxis.
Customers can view the status: The customers can know the arrival time of the taxi through the GPS support system. Customers can leave a feedback about their experience with the driver and rate his service accordingly.
Easy registration for the taxi drivers: The registration process is smooth through the app but the final approval will have to be from the admin or owner only. Every activity is kept transparent so the drivers don’t feel cheated at any point of time.
Hassle-free taxi dispatch software: This fleet management software offers comfortable dashboard management, frees you with its automation process so that the admin or the car rental agency can focus on other core tasks. What better there can be than giving your customers the liberty to book the cabs using extremely personalized iOS / Android app for an effortless e-hailing experience.
This might be a clone of Uber or other vehicle rental software in the market but it’s no less than its competitors. The app offers lots of benefits but nothing comes foolproof in the world; so, this too has some shortcomings in its application software. Let’s review it in a little more detail about tagmytaxi, the taxi rental software by ndot.
Let’s present here the good and the bad about the car rental software.
The Best Features
– Around the clock support: 24/7 quick support, online demo and user manuals available to understand the working and detailed functionality of the software. Look for additional information in tutorials and blogs or contact customer support for more help.
– Global connectivity: Multilingual support and the facility to set local date, time and localized maps is there in the system allowing you for worldwide feasibility.
– Easy administration: User-friendly and interactive user interface, powerful web admin panel & mobile apps makes managing the software easy. The dashboard is easily accessible. Additional features supported are GPS navigation and detailed trip history.
The Worst Reviews
– Sub-standard car rental software: While the company ndot claims that it is a comprehensive and customizable taxi management solution, but they never complete their job. Some customers complained of their app not customized even after paying fully for purchasing the software.
– Hidden owner details: When checked on WHOIS, one cannot find any details about the owner or his address.
– Changed name: The same company was initially launched under the name taximobility but later on changed to tagmytaxi.
– The customer support in practical isn’t cooperative especially the support team from the countries like Malaysia, Canada and India.
– The current site tagmytaxi.com has low popularity. It is ranked on #739,063 among 30 million websites globally and on #165,315 in India.
– This car rental system doesn’t work with HTTPS. The online transactions are highly risky as the entire information exchanged and the communication happening at various levels is not encrypted and not intercepted.