People are looking for a faster, cheaper, safer, more comfortable ways to travel. So car rental Business has become an ever-growing one in spite of a heavy competition. Car Rental Business has seen terrific development over the past few years owing to the developments in software Technology. Automation of processes involved in car rental Business is taken care of by car rental software. Car rental software provide solutions to ease out car booking, driver allocation, car maintenance, payments etc., through standalone, web-based or through mobile apps. Car rental software have raised the bar for rental companies enabling them to increase the size of their fleet multi-fold, without worrying about management and maintenance tasks involved in running a car rental Business effectively. Car rental services work as normal all-purpose rental services or for a particular event-based or location-based (e.g) airport trips. There are customers who want experienced drivers to take them to places safer or customers wanting to drive vehicles on their own. Either way the car rental companies will need a proper system to communicate their requirement to the companies in an easier way. The companies too require a medium to communicate with the customers to streamline their vehicle flow, avoiding idle vehicles and drivers, reducing their expenses.
Looking for an UBER like Taxi Dispatch Software? Click HERE
MobilitySum is one of the car rental software that works by using a smartphone’s location service to locate, search and communicate with drivers for efficient running of car rental Business. Lets have a look at the pros and cons of this software.
1. Mobilitysum is a fully corporate level car rental software, for automating processes in a car rental company, managing drivers, vehicles, Mobilitysum utilizes latest technology to connect drivers and corporate owners using mobile Apps.
2. They provide an Android App for driver and Travel desk App for fleet operator for easy communication and monitoring of the vehicles and drivers.
3. Live booking tracking, driver tracking features(whether they are online or offline) through mobile App differentiate this software from some of the Enterprise level car rental softwares available in the market.
4. The Reporting feature of the software lets us to generate and print bill details, payment dues and revenue reports etc.,
5. The software includes an admin Panel with admin and super admin capabilities for use by more users of the company.
6. The software is cloud-based and so it is not resource intensive and lets you access it from anywhere, anytime. No downloads, no installs means you get to start seeing results from the day one.
7. The software is available in two versions as Professional and Enterprise. Both the versions are almost similar, except for the Android App which is available as a custom version for the car rental company in Enterprise edition as opposed to a normal App available with the Professional edition.
1. The success of companies like UBER has prompted many software developers to build a system wherein customers can interact with the nearest driver based on his location from an App installed in his mobile device. Mobilitysum doesnt integrate features like these which makes for a complete peace of mind for the corporate car rental Business owner because it automates all processes from customer pick-up to drop including payments and commissions.
2. Moreover MobilitySum App usage is charged at $30 per driver per month and $30 for one user of TravelDesk App. This calls for recurring charges month on month as compared to the competition offering as onetime upfront cost.