Jeato Technologies offers uber clone car rental software TruDrive allowing a lot of small business owners to generate revenue from car rental business. From the gigantic success of companies like Uber, Lyft and Ola car rental business have become a dream most cherishable.
With the population of India soaring to a record high, public transport has utterly failed to meet the demand. There has been an enormous demand for other modes of transport.
This was the time when companies like Uber, Lyft have taken the initiative to provide the people with an affordable mode of transport. Now even the common man can afford a cab ride.
The Taxi rental business has created a lot of employment opportunities in various sectors not only contributing a lot of revenue to the private sector but also making this business healthy and organic.
Uber has boosted the rise of a lot of competitors. Many of the competitors are trying to have all the good features of uber app loaded into their product.
A Brief History of Jeato Technologies
Jeato Technologies was founded in 2012 with the necessity to fill the void for an efficient uber clone script. The dedication and zeal of the developers towards their work have made them one of the pioneers in the taxi dispatch software making companies. Delivering a fully customizable product that could be enhanced as required to the client with all sorts of support is the company’s motto.
TRUDRIVE The Uber Clone Script with a Difference
TruDrive is a remarkable app having a lot of applications blended into a single platform. Not only it has a lot of excellent features but you can’t get anywhere else in the world once you get hold of this. Let’s have bird’s eye view look on the features that make this application one of its kind.
- Designed for two of the most ubiquitous mobile apps in the world Android and iOS.
- The script integrates with a website in the online booking process, in the meantime addressing all the essential needs of the customers.
- A built-in GPS navigation helps in real-time tracking of the vehicles that record their movement with the help of Google Maps.
- It has an extensive support for multiple languages which makes it truly global.
- A unique signup process allows both the riders and the drivers to synchronize.
- It is also possible to add, delete and edit a profile anytime in the app.
- It is easy to extract reports and monitor with the help of a web-based company admin panel.
- A customer can completely go cashless with the help of its wallet money feature.
- Both the user and driver app are developed with advanced technologies to give a rich user interaction.
- The vehicle types are well organized and categorized facilitating the business to run smoothly.
- Custom payment gateway makes TruDrive integrate with any payment gateway easily with very low charges.
- Users can filter the options with the advanced search option and get accurate results.
- SMS and email notifications are available for both riders and drivers.
- A fully automated billing system helps to know the fares based on time and distance traveled.
- Feedback facility for both the riders and drivers helps in understanding the business well.
What else is needed – The Bad and The Ugly!
Now let’s have a look what are the features customers are finding it missing in the app or to putting it in a different way what are the essential features that are not available but should have been there.
- The app does not have a support for Airport ride sharing. Customers who need to catch a flight in the midst of a heavy traffic and through numerous toll gates may find it useful.
- There should have been a provision for Bitcoin mode of payment integrated into the wallet. In this digital world, people are tending a lot to go for a complete cashless mode of payment.
- As the world is advancing so is the mobile applications. A Smart Contract built into the app will help the customers save a considerable amount of revenue.
- As unmanned vehicles are becoming a buzzword these days there should have been a provision for the software to be Future Ready.
- An efficient Call Center Management is very essential when managing a huge business with a lot of affiliate partners with a lot of resources to handle.
- A Geofencing feature makes it possible to target specific geographic areas for running promotional campaigns.