A few years down the lane nobody would have actually thought that the taxi dispatch business would become one of the most lucrative and sought-after ones. The reason behind this is the success of global giants like Uber and Lyft. These companies have not only established a multi-billion dollar conglomerate but also has been able to provide employment to millions of people around the globe.
The reason for the sudden growth and popularity of these companies is their groundbreaking software. Most of their rivals are working overnight to bring a similar product to the market. Many corporations that are mesmerized by the achievement of Uber in this short span of time are venturing into this field.
The only way that will keep these companies in the league of the already established giants is the uber clone script. The uber clone script is the exact replica of the original software.
What inspired iCABBI to make an Uber Clone Script?
Established in 2009 with an aim to make the best uber alternative in the market. iCabbi has been stunning the global community with their brilliance. Their unparalleled leadership and management have made them not only successful but also pioneer as uber clone script makers.
Their team of developers is insanely committed to excellence. Constant innovation and customer satisfaction has been the motto of the company.
What makes the Uber Clone Script from iCABBI different?
From the day of its inception iCabbi has managed to create a clientele that includes some of the most distinguished companies in the domain. This itself speaks a lot about the quality of the software they have been developing. Let’s have a look at some of the most important features of the uber clone script from iCabbi.
- IVR Technology : With the use of integrated Interactive Voice Response Technology it is possible to make an automated booking for the customer. An automated call will be generated and the customer will be prompted to make all the entries from his app.
- Online Booking Engine : A dedicated website is made available so that the customer can register and create an account to make all the bookings from the website. The customer can keep track of all the previously made bookings.
- GPS Tracking : With the help of GPS the tracking in real-time. The admin can keep track of all the vehicles in service right from the dispatcher panel.
- Driver Rating : The passenger can rate the driver, which will be taken into consideration in the future.
- Open API : The app is fully customizable as per the demand of the client.
- Payment Modes : The payment is supported by some of the most trusted payment gateway providers like Verifone and Paypal.
- Secure Cloud Hosting : The entire application is hosted in the cloud. The authentication and security is taken care by Amazon Web Services.
- Bluetooth Controller : There is an integrated Bluetooth controller that synchronizes the roof-light, hardmeter status and the driver app
- Business Management Tools : With integrated business management tools it is now possible to run all kinds of analytics for knowing the sales status. Advanced analytics and reporting are useful for the higher management to know the status of the business.
Some essential features that are found to be missing!
No software is complete from the very first day of its conception. It adapts, grows and gets accustomed to the demands and needs of the customers. The more successful the product is the more refined and fine-tuned it became over time. Let’s discuss in detail some of the important features that are found to be missing from the software.
- Surge Pricing : What is the use of surge pricing feature? When there is a heavy demand for the vehicle the driver may not be motivated to take the extra mile to help a passenger in need. By increasing the fare a little extra the driver may be paid with an incentive so that he will be motivated to attend the passenger.
- Offline Booking : There are times when the customer may find it difficult to book a ride due to non availability of internet or wifi. In that case, the passenger can make a call to the customer care executive and get the booking done.