All of us have been in some way or other came across an uber clone script. Before proceeding any further let me clarify what is an Uber Clone Script. It is a software that is an exact replica of Uber’s state of the art taxi dispatch software.
If you are a business owner and looking to launch your own cab booking business like Uber or Lyft then a right kind of Uber-like application is a must for your business. As you are gonna compete with some of the biggest players in the industry your software should be the best and second to nothing when it comes to quality and service.
By the emergence of Uber as a world leader, the taxi business has been never the same as it used to be years before. The demand of people have increased tremendously and a lot of companies have been struggling to satisfy the growing trends.
As a potential business owner wanting to start a taxi booking business that would place you in the big leagues, you should be looking for a software that is highly sophisticated and is loaded with all kinds of features needed to boost your business.
What inspired Endive to come up with an Uber Clone Script?
Endive software is a US based leading web and mobile app development company that has a client base of 170 and counting. They have an established team of adroit professionals who have expertise in leading technologies and are capable of delivering state of the art solutions. Their commitment to work and ethics is peerless. With a desperate need to bring out a product that is not only world class but also futuristic have made Endive software to bring their own version of Uber Clone Script. Endive software has partnerships with Amazon, Intel, Nasscom and Salesforce to name a few.
What makes their product different?
Every product is different in some way or the other. Let us analyze what are the features that make Endive Software’s uber clone script different from others.
- Choose Vehicles : The customer can choose the type of vehicle they want to ride right from the app.
- Simple Registration & Login : Registration can be done with a mobile number or email. It has never been simpler.
- Scheduled Pick Up : It is possible to schedule a ride in the future. That gives a sense of relaxation to the customers.
- GPS Tracking : Real time GPS tracking helps the rider to locate and track the driver.
- Ride History : All the bookings done by a customer is recorded in the app. That helps the customer and the business owner as well.
- Notification : There is a complete support for live push notifications as well as email notifications.
- Nearest Taxi Distance : This feature is quite interesting, as it helps a customer in knowing the exact distance of the drivers in the vicinity.
- Payment Gateway : The app supports all kinds of payment modes including debit cards and credit cards as well.
- Profile Management : The personal details of the driver as well as the passenger can be fed into the software with an integrated profile management feature.
What are the customers saying?
“They understood my business needs and could deliver my project the way I wanted – Mr. Roger, Canada”
“Their team is extremely detail oriented and will find an efficient way to complete your project – Mr. Eric, Mexico”
“Endive software have dedicated developers who take up the project and understand the prerequisites of the client – Mr. Mustafaorhan, USA ”
What else is needed?
Although the software is unique and has a lot of functionalities, there is still a lot of features found missing in the software. Let’s try to find what else is needed to make this incredible app even more unique.
- Wallet : Nowadays it is becoming very essential to provide the customers a cashless mode of payment. Wallet helps to serve this purpose. With the help of wallet, a customer can transfer money from its bank account and make the payment for his ride.
- Corporate Account : Sometimes when a business grows it becomes a necessity to have more resources. It may be needed at some time an extra requirement of more drivers. All the additional details should be properly maintained for future use. This is where a corporate account would be useful.