How would you react if someone told you that he/she owns a vehicle that pumps out 300 bhp??Without any second thoughts you would be like WOWW!! and yeah, you would then ask which car are they talking about.So much of power being pumped out by a V6 or a V8 aint a big deal right? But recently what Kawasaki has built will surely change the above phenomena. After reading this post or maybe if you are already aware about what this post is about, you may ask “ 300 bhp! ...Is it a car or a motorbike?” That’s right, 300 bhp in a car is good. But in an Inline-4,Supercharged bike is not just good- it is badass and it is even more evil when it comes from a Japanese Bike maker.Presenting to you the world’s most fastest production bike – Kawasaki H2R.Kawasaki has emphasized on their “Built Beyond Belief” motto for sure with their latest offering to the market. Not only with the power figures but also with the bike’s physical appearance , the product is definitely a wake up call for the entire motorcycle world. For years , the big players in the market have been rolling out products trying to touch the 200 bhp figure. But Kawasaki came in with a bang with a wild specification sheet . The most notable aspect of the bike is the supercharger which is built by Kawasaki Heavy Industries’ Gas Turbine and Machinery Co.Powered by an Inlin- 4 supercharged 998 cc liquid cooled engine which is expected to churn out 300 bhp, the H2R is for sure gonna give its rival Suzuki Hayabusa as well as its sibling ZX-14R a run for their money. Until the arrival of the new Kawasaki, Hayabusa and ZX-14 were the super-sports, who have been dominating the motorcycle world with their performance on the drag strips and street as well. The duo have speed records of touching the 300Kmph mark on the speedo but the H2R can do much more than this.Talking about the speed, the console on the H2R is quite simple. Maybe Kawasaki has been following the Less fancy and More Muscle principle 😛 “Reflect on the outside what you are on the inside”- is a quote Kawasaki has taken way too seriously in designing the bike. With its monster power engine on the inside, the designers have been successful to give it a shape that goes well with the engine. One look at the beast and words like mean machine, aggressive and beast (BTW many more words will come to your mind but lets continue for now :P) start playing in your mind. From what it seems from their latest offering to the market, Kawasaki is wanting to repeat what it had done in the 70’s. The Kawasaki H2R is somewhat related to the H2 2 stroke triple which was a beast at the time of its launch. With the black body and the Kawa green colored trellis frame, the aesthetic feel of the bike is mesmerizing. It is a perfect combination of aggression and art, simply said Beauty and the Beast.The single sided swingarm makes it look like a hyperbike; which it already is :P. The bike has sharp edges and looks quite devilish when viewed from some specific angles. It is equipped with racing slicks both in the front and rear. When viewed from the front, at first it seems the bike has got some badass black smoked headlamps . But we are wrong if we believe it. Those are actually air winglets for feeding air into the supercharger. Both the lower and upper winglets are carbon fiber and have aerodynamic significance. Ever wondered why Hayabusa and ZX 14 have such long wheelbase? Long wheelbase complements high speed stability. The duo have speed records on straight asphalt patches but no one has ever heard about them setting records on a race track. Bearing all this in mind, the good people at Kawasaki have stepped ahead of them both. The Kawasaki H2R is meant to be a fast riding bike as well as a bike you could lean onto the tarmac with. So in order to fulfill both the purposes , they shortened the wheel base to make the bike more easy for maneuvering but at the same time to maintain high speed stability( which was other wise possible to achieve with a longer wheel base but at the cost of cornering abilities) they focused more on the aerodynamics.The H2R is a revolutionary product by Kawasaki but what we as a street rider can get out of it is the H2- the street legal, down-powered ( lesser power compared to the H2R ) version of the H2R. Though the H2 may not be making 300, 200 bhp is being anticipated and honestly said; 200 for a street bike is way too awesome 😉With the bike yet to be revealed completely,the exact specification figures are not yet available. Kawasaki is being a santa claus in this case and we being the kids eagerly waiting for Santa . So stay tuned to turbozens for updates on when this Santa will come with jingling bells.
With a huge market potential, family cars have become quite essential for all families. The following list will give you and perhaps your family members a few good cars to look forward to in the year 2015.
9. 2015 Honda Pilot:Passing on the successfull legacy of being one of the most midsize SUV’s in America, the Honda Pilot 2015 brings across various reliability and safety features, thereby making it a perfect family car. With a seating capacity of eight and built with the standard 3.5 liter V6 engine mated to a 5 speed auto transmission with front wheel drive (all wheel drive optional) the pilot can be availed in various power trims including the LX, EX, SE (new introduction in 2015) as well as the EX-L and the Touring trims. Compared to the previous models, the new Pilot 2015 has plenty of interior space and better looking interiors. However, it is claimed that the Honda Pilot 2015 has cheap materials being used for its cabin an even on higher trims. However, that might not necessarily be true and this is purely subjective.[caption id="attachment_3433" align="aligncenter" width="640"] Image Source: www.2014bestnewcars.com[/caption]The Pilot has climate and navigation controls that have been positioned logically but, the rivals might get the better of the pilot with more offerings. This car includes blind spot monitoring along with ventilated front seats and tri-zone auto climate controls come standard in all models. The Honda Pilot will also have Bluetooth connectivity along with a rear view camera, USB port provision as well as 7-speaker stereo system (brand unknown) as well as navigation controls and front/rear parking sensors and finally a sunroof (optional)The mileage of the 2015 Honda Pilot is estimated to be 18 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on the highway. The price range of the 2015 Honda Pilot would range between $ 29,870 - $ 41,620. This car holds the 9th position in our list of Best family cars in 2015.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw9wPk3ekWk 8. Nissan Rogue 2015:The Rogue is here, with a new design and more space. The 2015 version earns a lot of respect in terms of fuel economy.The most significant aspect that will catch your immediate attention is the new styling. The Rogue goes on to the wider side with refined grilles, and sticking on contemporary aesthetics. Nissan has given this crossover very interesting looks on the front and rear side. Overall, this vehicle looks luxurious and less economical. The interiors are perfectly organized and look spacious enough to accommodate a family. The Rogue has a 2.5 liter four cylinder engine that powers up 170 HP and has decent acceleration. The Rogue has a decent mileage too. According to EPA, the vehicle gives a combined mpg of 28. You can choose among the three trims available; S that features LED Daytime Running Lights, ECO mode, Rear View Monitor(optional) Advanced Drive Assist Display as well as Drive-N-Hide Assist Cargo System for an onward price of $ 22,790. The SV model has 17’’ Aluminum alloy wheels, all the features found on the S model, Nissan Intelligent Key with Push Button Ignition, Dual Zone Auto Temperature Control (ATC) as well as 6-way power driver’s seat for a starting package of $ 24,490, and finally the SL model that features all the SV features as well as 18’’ Aluminum alloy wheels, Nissan Connect with Navigation and Mobile apps, around view monitor and Leather-appointed seats. This beauty holds the 8th position in our list of best Best family cars in 2015[caption id="attachment_3434" align="aligncenter" width="600"] Image Source: newcarprice.info[/caption]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXZhgFoipNk7. 2015 Toyota Highlander:Another Affordable midsize SUV that is going to be demanded in the US market is the Toyota Highlander that is a very quiet yet a comfortable ride with a lot of interior space and plenty of cabin storage, making it a very ideal family vehicle. Powered by a four cylinder engine (base model) that has a fuel economy of 20 (city) and 25 (highway) and the V6 powered model that has a fuel economy of 19 (city) and 25 (highway) this 6-speed auto transmission vehicle is quite responsive and shifts gears without a frown. This vehicle is built around various soft-touch materials as well as a quiet cabin space with plenty of leg and headroom space in the front as well as the middle rows of its seats. This family oriented car features Bluetooth connectivity along with a rear view camera, USB port as well as Toyota’s home brewed Entune infotainment system that comes with a 6.1 inch touch screen display (8 inch display upgradable) with 12 JBL audio speakers, adaptive cruise control as well as Drive Easy Speak (that uses aa microphone to protect the drivers voice through the stereo speakers to rear passengers seated in the car. The Toyota Highlander 2015 ranges from $ 29,415 - $ 43,790. This car holds the 7th spot in our list of Best family cars of 2015[caption id="attachment_3435" align="aligncenter" width="1024"] Image Source: www.bochtoyota.com[/caption]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JJvAZRcPHE6. Ford Escape:The Ford Escape 2015 is a notch higher than the typical boring family cars, with sporty handling, peppy turbo charged options and a lot of cabin space, the Escape has nimble handling and a great design.The Ford Escape comes with a standard 4 cylinder engine that provides adequate power to escape from the crowded streets. Most models come fitted with either of the two available turbo charged 4 cylinder engines and provide excellent acceleration. The 6 speed auto transmission makes it easy to climb hills and steeps; this vehicle has a decent fuel economy that works out to 23 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway. This SUV is aptly fitted in the fun to drive SUV segment unlike the typical family cars. This car has a rear view camera along with Ford’s SYNC voice command system, you will also find Bluetooth connectivity along with a USP port provision (standard features)[caption id="attachment_3436" align="aligncenter" width="590"] Image Source: toplowridersites.com[/caption]You can also avail the panoramic sunroof along with parallel park assist as well as 10 speaker Sony audio system and Ford’s very own “My Ford Touch” infotainment system and navigation, parking sensors ( front and rear)You can own the Ford Escape for a price ranging between $ 23,100 to $ 31,260 & it sits in the 4th position in our list of best family cars of 2015.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqNdKot5VTE5. Mazda CX-5:Mazda CX 5 is yet another stunning display of finesse and vigor. The base model Mazda CX-5 comes with a 2.0-liter inline four-cylinder engine that produces 155 horsepower and 150 ft-lbs of torque. The upscale model has an upgraded 2.5-liter four cylinder engine that produces 184 horse power and 185 ft-lb of torque. You will also have a choice between the front wheel and the all wheel drive options with both the engine variants. The 2 liter version will have a 6 speed manual transmission (auto optional) while the 2.5 liter version will have auto transmission only. The base (2 liter) model will give a good fuel economy of 26 mpg in the city and 35 mpg on the highway along with front drive as well as manual transmission. This car will also feature Bluetooth connectivity along with a touch screen display with dual zone automatic climate control and an additional Pandora Internet radio connectivity, rear view camera, navigation and key less entry and start come as options. The starting price tag of the Mazda CX 5 is around @ 21,545 and the fully loaded variant would cost you around $ 30,000.It holds the 5th slot in our list of Best family cars of 2015.[caption id="attachment_3437" align="aligncenter" width="400"] Image Source: www.ireachcontent.com[/caption]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D44LkAAknCw4. Chevrolet Equinox:On number 4 of the Best family cars of 2015 is the Chevrolet Equinox, a practically clean looking car from Chevrolet that delivers a very smooth and comfortable driving experience for the family. The Equinox comes powered with a base 4 cylinder engine variant and the 6 cylinder variant. The base model offers 22 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway along with FWD option. The 2.4 liter four cylinder mode rage up 182 horses and the 3.6 liter engine has 301 HP V6 engine that has a fuel economy of 17 mpg in the city and 24 on the highway for the front wheel drive variant and 16 mpg and 23 mpg for the all wheel drive variant. The starting price tag of the 2015 Chevrolet Equinox is $ 24,400.[caption id="attachment_3438" align="aligncenter" width="1500"] Image Source: galleryhip.com[/caption]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gn26Rg7ICs3. Chevrolet Malibu:Another Chevrolet joins the league by offering classy looks, strong fuel economy and a lot of power raging under its mighty hood. The Chevrolet Malibu is a perfect family sedan that flaunts its spacious trunk as well as plenty of legroom and carries a small family quite well. The base 2.5 liter four cylinder model comes with 196 HP producing power and the 6 speed transmission powers up the front wheels. This car has an automatic start and stop feature and it is fuel efficient too. You will get 25 mpg mileage in the city and 36 mpg on the highway. This model comes in three different trims, LS, LT and LTZ and features Wi-Fi connectivity onboard. The base model Malibu carries a price tag of @ 23,340 and it goes on up to $ 30,000 & holds the 3rd position in our list of Best family cars 2015.[caption id="attachment_3439" align="aligncenter" width="1280"] Image Source: www.hngn.com[/caption]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-ytCdgmE1g2. Nissan Altima:With great performance comes an even better name, Nissan Altima is the Al-timate power machine and a well composed family sedan. The 2015 Altima is priced between $ 22,300 and $ 30,000. The basic 2.5 liter four cylinder engine model delivers 182 hp and 180 ft-lb of torque or you can choose the V6 powered model that features a 3.5 liter engine producing 270 hp with variable transmission and front wheel drive. The Nissan Altima gives the driver 27 mpg in the city and 38 mpg on the highway while the V6 model gives 22 mpg in the city and 31 mog on the highway. These models feature keyless entry and start as well as Bluetooth and various power accessories along with remote ignition, blind spot monitoring, rear view camera as well as Bose audio system (additional features). It sits comfortably at the 2nd position in our list of Best family cars of 2015.[caption id="attachment_3440" align="aligncenter" width="1280"] Image Source: www.nissanusa.com[/caption]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZWQ6w1nF2s1. Subaru Outback:Bridging a fine line between a station wagon and a crossover SUV is the Subaru Outback 2015 that is one of the greatest family cars that provides plenty of space for the family to carry out their recreational activities and enjoy a whole lot of the “family time”[caption id="attachment_3442" align="aligncenter" width="2048"] Image Source: www.automobilemag.com[/caption]The starting price of the Outback is $ 24,895 and is a very comfortable car for daily driving purposes. Powered by a 3.5 liter horizontally-opposed four-cylinder engine that makes 173 HP and 174 ft-lbs of torque and a 4 wheel drive mated to 6 speed manual transmission comes in another 3.6 liter horizontally-opposed six cylinder variant that produces 256 horsepower and 247 ft-lbs of torque with 5 speed automatic transmission (4WD) provides a mileage of 24 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway. The Subaru holds the top position in our list of Best family cars 2015https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXN6tSaBSfE
It’s the battle for the throne by the two Japanese giants, Yamaha and Suzuki for the ultimate possession of the 150CC segment bike market in India with the new improved Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI and the new exclusive Suzuki Gixxer150. Both the bikes are very unique in their style and performance with a quite affordable price. These two machines are aimed at attracting the consumers between the age group of 18 to 30.The new improved Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI is equipped with a fuel injected powerhouse which uses the Blue Core technology that was introduced by Yamaha for good fuel economy and power as well. On the other hand we have the Suzuki’s new challenger, the Gixxer150 which is designed by the expert team that worked for the super bikes in the legendary GSX-R series & is produced with the new path breaking and cutting edge Suzuki Eco Performance(SEP) technology which delivers top class fuel efficiency without compromising on power and performance. Now let us see the ups and downs of these two street macho's in various aspects.
Engine Both the bikes are crafted with the super powered compact engines that deliver nearly same amount of power as that of the other. The Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI has a 149cc, 4-stroke Air cooled power generator which is controlled with a constant mesh 5-speed transmission system that is capable of producing a smooth 12.9 BHP @ 8000rpm. The specialty of this engine is the ‘Blue Core’ technology which is claimed to improve the mileage up by 14% leading it to around 50.64Kmpl at city and 53Kmpl at highways. This bike gets the glory of being the first in the Indian 150cc bike segment to get a fuel injection system. This advanced fuel injection system uses special sensors to detect the changes in temperature, pressure and the engine condition and deliver only the needed amount of fuel to be burnt. This move by Yamaha targets to attract the customers who are keen about fuel efficiency & milage. It was said at the launch that the power of the engine has been reduced from 14BHP to 13BHP. But it feels nearly the same as its predecessor with a slight decrease at its top speed. The bike escalates to 100kph at 20.4sec and stays study at that speed.The Suzuki Gixxer150 has an engine displacement of 154.9cc. This engine is also molded with fins which makes it look similar to the other typical air-cooled engines. It was expected that the bike will be powered by a 6-speed transmission system like the GS150R but the manufacturers were happy with the 5-speed transmission which does its job well. Here the engine produces a raw power of [email protected] which nearly units more than that of the FZ S. This engine is pretty dynamic and touches 100kph at mere 19.2sec. The Gixxer’s fuel is delivered to its engine by a carburetor. The Suzuki Eco Performance engine has been designed in such a way that all the losses of energy during the working of the engine is decreased by the modification of the materials that are used to build the engine. This makes this engine a racy beast with a higher fuel economy. It was certified by ARAI that the bike is capable of burning a litre of petrol for every 64Km under ideal conditions. But the bike is capable of giving 51kmpl at city and 56kmpl at the highways.DimensionsThe FZ V2.0 and the Gixxer are fabulously designed in such a way that throttling through the stretches keeps the rider feel no tired for hours as the bends and curves are always a great fun to get through. The FZ V2.0 has a compact dimension of 1990mm*770mm*1030mm. This makes the bike get good control and better handling throughout the journey. The bike has a wheelbase of 1330mm and a ground clearance of 160mm. Yamaha corp. has reduced the weight of this machine to 132Kg which makes the bike ride a joy.The Gixxer alike its competitor has an overall length, width and height of 2025mm, 785mm and 1030mm. This street racer also shares the same ground clearance as that of FZ V2.0. Although the Gixxer is 2Kg heavier than the Lord of the streets, it feels perfectly matched with its structural properties.Style and Features Both the naked bikes share more or less the similar type of styling and other technical features starting with the well-built muscular 12 litre fuel tank to the sporty tail lights. These two street fighters are rolled out with almost the same type of 100/80-17 front tyres and 140/60R-17 rear tyres combined with the Matt-black alloy wheels. The FZ V2.0 has a well exposed engine cabin compared to that of the Gixxer. The chassis of the FZ is solid as that of its predecessor. As usual the FZ has the telescopic front forks and a squashy mono-cross suspension for a smooth ride. The braking system comprises of the 267mm disc brake at the front and a simple 130mm drum brake at the back. The FZ's instrument cluster looks refreshing with a new style which comes with an choice of three black lights.The Gixxer has a pretty packed look at its engine cabin with a strong chassis aimed for great maneuverability. The same story as that of FZ is followed here in case of the suspension system. The braking system is made up of 240mm front disc brake and the similar type of 130mm drum brake. The Gixxer is equipped with a generously styled instrument cluster that looks clean and futuristic with a gear indicator in it. The FZ V2.0 feels sporty with a split seat at a ride height of 790mm and the Gixxer has an ordinary seat at 780mm from the ground.ConclusionThese two rides give a tough fight with one another and are stunning with their wonderful features in store. The best part about Yamaha is that they offer a good after sale service but for the Suzuki with a new hope, its bit tough to catch up with the customers due to the lack of concentration in the Indian market all these years. All together these two street kings make a perfect clash of titans in the Indian bike market.
Sports cars are often perceived as unnecessary and extravagant playthings. While that maybe true, little in this world can compare to the thunderous . The economical and parking friendly hatchback may prove easier for day to day use but few experiences live upto charging down highways at 200 km/h. We take a look at some of the fastest cars currently available in the market.
10. BMW M235i:
When it comes to performance oriented cars, no other car maker stands out as much in the sports car segment as BMW. Spanning decades of brilliance from its motor-sport division, BMW’s M range of cars have been highly praised for their poise and unbelievably brilliant driving dynamics. Although the car maker produces a wide range of M enhanced cars, the M235i is the company’s most accessible product. Powering the M235i is a 3.0 L turbocharged straight six engine that churns out a massive 320 HP and 330 lb-ft of torque.Power is sent to the rear wheels via an eight speed automatic. While BMW uses the the ‘M’ tag followed by a single letter nomenclature system to name its high performance machines, the M235i takes a different route. This is primarily because the 2 Series based sports car is not in the eyes of BMW, a full fledged M division car. Despite this, the M235i offers an ideal mix of German engineering and cost effectiveness un-rivaled in its class. This dream car holds the 10th position in our list of Best Sports cars of 2015.
In a viral video to promote sales, the German car maker staged a flash mob with a fleet of M235i’s to showcase the car’s capabilities. A treat to watch, the video demonstrates the car’s ‘M’ DNA.
9. 2015 Mazda MX-5:
Its finally here folks, the next generation Mazda MX-5. Although not officially launched for the US market, the unveiling of the next generation MX-5 had been one of the most eagerly awaited events of the year. Unlike previous iterations, the new MX-5 is far more muscular in terms of design. However, the car still retains classic Mazda elements such as the long hood and stubby rear.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3C6GXY5dHkPowering the Miata will be a 2.0 L four cylinder SkyActiv-G that produces 155 HP and 150 lb-ft of max torque. One might argue that placing the phenomenal BMW M235i below that of a small time Japanese runt seems absurd. But the Mazda MX-5 is a legend in its own right. Best known for popularizing the coupe convertible sports car segment and showing the world that one need not sell a kidney to have a great time behind the wheel, many claim that the MX-5 is the reason why BMW Z4, Porsche Boxster and even the Mercedes Benz SLK exist & it holds the 9th slot in our list of Best Sports cars of 2015.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3C6GXY5dHk
8. Dodge Challenger Hellcat:The mother of all muscle cars, the Dodge Challenger Hellcat is back in its newest iteration. The Hellcat moniker is reserved only for the most powerful of cars. For the Challenger Hellcat that power comes from a force of nature itself. Housing a 6.4 L Hemi-V8, the Challenger Hellcat makes a whopping 707 HP and 650 lb-ft of torque, numbers that have now earned Dodge's mad dog the title of the most powerful muscle car ever built.Popularizing muscle cars back in the day and introducing high performance machines for the common man, the Challenger has now become an icon in the American auto industry and a fan favourite among teens & sits at the 6th position in our list of Best Sports cars of 2015.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x22OEDYv0-U
7. Ford Mustang:This name needs no introduction. Ford's hugely successful muscle car has been around for decades now. While many criticize the new Mustang's new look as a departure from its muscle heritage, Ford's engineering prowess more than makes up for it. Offering a wide range of engine spanning a 300 HP V6 all the way to a stonking 435 HP V8, the American car maker offers a model for all & enjoys the 7th position in our list of Best sports cars of 2015.[caption id="attachment_3373" align="aligncenter" width="1280"] 2015 Ford Mustang[/caption]
6. Jaguar F-Type:Demonstrating a bit of English restraint, the Jaguar F-Type is a beautiful rendition of the classic British sports car. Available in convertible or coupe form, the F-Type is a paroxysm of engineering artistry and heritage.This beauty holds the 6th position in our list of Best sports cars of 2015.[caption id="attachment_3372" align="aligncenter" width="1280"] Seen here in classic sliver, the Jaguar F-Type is the company's flagship sports sedan[/caption]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFqaFu2maDg
5. Corvette Z06:Developed for and by the American muscle car fan, the Z06 perfectly sums up the appeal of American muscle. A stonking supercharged 6.2 L V8 coupled with a body to die for, the Z06 is a titillating combination of speed and handling rivalling those of its German counterparts. It holds the 5th slot in our list of Best sports cars of 2015.[caption id="attachment_3370" align="aligncenter" width="1280"] The Z06 Falls Into Supercar Terriotory[/caption]
4. 2014 BMW M3/M4:German sports saloons don't get any better than this. Heralding from a rich legacy of incredibly successful sports cars, the M3 and M4 are a masterful combination of agility, power and grace & snatches the 4th position in our list of best sports cars of 2015.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFtUpMTs4vI
3. Porsche 911:The Porsche 911 is regarded as one of the best sports cars since its inception way back in 1963. Despite the rear engine architecture deemed too off-balance to hit up ideal performance numbers, the German car maker has persisted, tweaked and developed one of the finest cars in history. Although Mercedes-AMG has launched the GT to take on the 911, Porsche's sports car is undoubtedly still the car to buy & firmly clings on to the 3rd position in our list of best sports cars of 2015![caption id="attachment_3399" align="aligncenter" width="1280"] The Porsche 911[/caption]
2. Alfa Romeo 4C:Renowned Italian car maker Alfa Romeo will finally be re-entering the American car market with the 4C. Despite housing a mere 2.0 L turbocharged petrol mill, the 4C is a focused sports car designed solely for the pleasure of driving. Composed of carbon fibre and sporting no power steering whatsoever, the lightweight two seater has been lauded as one of Alfa's greatest & sits in the 2nd position in our list of Best sports cars of 2015.[caption id="attachment_3371" align="aligncenter" width="1280"] The All New Alfa Romero 4C[/caption]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCselcfalZM
1. Mercedes Benz S65 AMG Coupe:Few car makers hold a reputation as planted as Mercedes Benz. Staying in the game since time immemorial, the German car manufacturer has one of the most diverse range of cars available in the car market. Latest to join the fray is the S65 AMG Coupe. The two seater S-Class is one of the most beautiful cars ever designed by the Germans and features some of the most futuristic tech a car is allowed to have. Everything from Bengal leather to active suspension control makes the S65 AMG the top sports car to buy.[caption id="attachment_3375" align="aligncenter" width="1280"] The Stunning Mercedes Bnez S65 AMG Coupe[/caption]Although the German sports saloon is powered by a twin turbocharged 621 HP V12, the S65 AMG is all about balance. Its restrained elegance and almost tranquil silhouette bear no resemblance to the monster lurking under the bonnet. Bathing its occupants in the utmost luxury, no other car can stake claim to the title of most luxurious best sports car of 2015.
With too many cars occupying the busy streets, it has become very essential to bank upon the compact cars. Car manufacturers are trying their best to provide compact versions of their famous cars. The year 2015 has a delightfully compact surprise for those who are looking to bring home a small hatch back car.
Here is a list of 9 Best compact cars that are going to be seen in the year 2015.
9. Toyota Yaris:
After a decade of pride, the Toyota Yaris is going to make yet another grand entry with the New Year. The all new Yaris will have its second restyling with revised looks inside and out, a quieter cabin, a fuel-efficient engine, and all the versatility that comes with the three- and five-door versions.
The 2015 Yaris will have a inline-4 1.5-liter inline four-cylinder engine that is quite playful and completely youth centric and it will have a 5 speed transmission that would produce 106 HP at 6000 RPM. Although the yaris had a few complaints in the recent past in the United States (regarding the NHV levels inside the cabin) the new Yaris comes with a rejuvenated look and style. The interiors on this car feel quite premium and up market and surprisingly maintains a low price tag. The yaris will be available with three trim models and two body lengths, giving the customer a varied choice of this customizable hatchback vehicle. This hatchback will delightfully give its owner 30 MPG mileage in the city and 37 MPG on the highway. You can own this 103 torque producing machine at a great starting price of $ 14430*/-
Toyota Yaris holds the 9th position in our list of Best Compact cars of 2015.
8. Chevrolet Spark 2015:
Although this is the tiniest looking Chevrolet, the Spark 2015 is a great compact car that is tiny in size but powerful. This is a 5 door hatchback and has ample headroom for four adults; its stylish looks are appealing and its technological abundance compensates for its size. With great interiors as well as an inbuilt Wi-Fi connection and a huge screen that brings entertainment on board, this car will be a perfect match to those who like compact cars. The car will be powered by a 1.2 L I4 engine and all the models will have front wheel drive along with a 5 speed manual transmission. This car would give you an estimated mileage of 31 MPG in the city and 39 MPG on the highway. The car would also feature StabiliTrak, stability control system with Brake Assist, Traction control, Hill Start Assist and safety features that include; Air bags, dual-stage, frontal, driver and right-front passenger, Air bags, thorax side-impact seat-mounted, side-front and rear, Head curtain, side-front and rear outboard seating Airbags, knee, driver and front passenger Airbags, OnStar Directions and Connections plan, LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for Children) as well as Tire Pressure Monitoring system for a starting price tag of $ 12270*/- & it holds the 8th slot in our list of Best Compact cars of 2015.
7. Volkswagen GTI 2015:
Volkswagen is set to launch its seventh-generation GTI with beautiful plaid-cloth-upholstered roots. The new model will come in three as well as five door hatchback versions with a 1.8 liter four-cylinder engine with 192 HP2 liter direct injected turbo four base engine with 210 HP and VW’s dual-clutch automatic would be optional, the car will have a 6 speed manual (auto optional) transmission and will be capable to reach a top speed of 148 mph. The base model would carry a price tag of $ 25215. This awesome car sits at the 7th position in our list of Best compact cars of 2015.[caption id="attachment_3356" align="aligncenter" width="1280"] Image Source: www.caranddriver.com[/caption]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlthvzuyaas6. Scion IQ 2015:With a price tag of $ 17,100, the Scion IQ micro car is pretty big on value that is definitely not a car suited for adults, but this youth focused car does not compromise on safety and comes with 11 standard airbags, a rigid cabin, energy absorbing body structure, ABS disc/drum brakes and vehicle stability control. This car has additional features that include keyless entry, power windows, air conditioning, tilt steering, halogen headlamps, a 6-speaker audio system with steering wheel controls and Bluetooth connectivity, heated power side mirrors, tire pressure monitor, electric power steering and a multi-information display. This 3 door hatchback car is powered by a 1.3L inline 4 that makes 94 hp and 89 lb.-ft. of torque and is coupled to a continuously variable transmission (CVT) you can also personalize your IQ with additional fog lamps, a hood deflector, rear spoiler and premium audio system with navigation. Now this is definitely a great deal. All these amazing features takes this car to the 6th position in our list of Best Compact cars of 2015.[caption id="attachment_3357" align="aligncenter" width="1920"] Image Source: www.youtube.com[/caption]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1kUSeRD2ss5. 2015 Mini Paceman:Stylish interiors, Commodious space and practical five-door body that is space enough for five, the Paceman looks swoopy and quite exclusive. Ever since it made its appearance at the Beijing Auto Show, the 2015 Paceman looks fabulous.[caption id="attachment_3358" align="aligncenter" width="652"] Image Source: allcarsmode.com[/caption]This refreshed version comes with peppy new colors, 17-inch wheel design in silver or fancy silver anthracite, LED fog lamps with integrated DRLs, and a newly optional black exterior trim package. Like the usual Mini’s the paceman will have an abundance of infotainment and connectivity options and will come in three different power train options. The 121-hp base model181-hp S model and the excitable 208 Hp John Cooper Works model with 6 speed manual and auto transmission (optional) and the base model will carry a price tag of $ 24000*/-This evergreen Mini holds the 5th position in our list of Best compact cars of 2015.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgEWSgpfCxM4. 2015 Mini Cooper Hardtop:Another mini you wouldn’t want to miss out on, the quirky and stylish Cooper Hard Top 2015( 2 door and 4 door versions) has nimble handling along with a lot of excitement happening under its shiny bonnet. The 2 liter turbo four cylinder engine that produces 189 HP along with six-speed manual and auto transmission provides great stability and control. The bold looking mini would cost around $ 22000. The fine tuned mini will definitely make you feel like a queen/king with its visual excitement, circular ring LEDtemperature-change indicators HVAC settings as well as a secondary tachometer during normal driving. This BMW powered car has the latest technology within and a front wheel drive architecture that would drive you happy. This version of he Mini holds the 4th slot in our list of Best Compact cars of 2015[caption id="attachment_3359" align="aligncenter" width="1280"] Image Source: www.autoblog.com[/caption]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqgc7BbGaHs3. Nissan Leaf:Presenting the pretty looking Nissan Leaf 2015, the all electric five-passenger, five-door compact hatchback that is claimed to be the world's first affordable, zero-emission car. The Leaf is powered by an 80 kW electric motor along with a 24kWh lithium powered-ion battery pack that lasts from around 100 miles on a charge. Along with fuel efficiency, the Leaf also features a navigation system, six-speaker audio system with CD/USB/AUX and satellite radio, Bluetooth phone system, Bose audio system, around view monitor, Intelligent keyless entry, push button start, automatic climate control, 60/40 folding rear seats and cruise control including a few safety features that include six airbags, active front head restraints, stability and traction control, security system and front belt pre-tensioners are all standard. LED head and taillights provide safe lighting as well as using less power than incandescent bulbs. This car will have 1-spd auto transmission with front wheel drive and gives a mileage of 126 mpg in the city and 101 on the highway (impressive!!) the leaf would cost you $ 27,486 (base model).This car holds the 3rd position in our list of Best Compact cars of 2015.[caption id="attachment_3360" align="aligncenter" width="600"] Image Source: 2015electriccar.com[/caption]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLli4B3TV_g2. Ford Focus ST:The stunning Ford Focus 2015 packs a 2 liter turbo four with 252 horsepower and 270 pound-feet of torque driving through a six-speed manual to the front wheels, the new Focus ST comes with new front suspension setup along with a new electric power-assisted steering rack that handles quite well in most conditions. With new and improved looks, redesigned front and rear side fascias as well as HID and LED lighting, 18-inch wheels and new consoles, standard rear view camera, heated steering wheel and eight way power driver seat, this hatch is one of the hot favorites. The Focus ST will carry a price tag of $ 25000*/-This stunning beauty holds the 2nd position in our list of Best compact cars of 2015.[caption id="attachment_3362" align="aligncenter" width="1280"] Image Source: blog.caranddriver.com[/caption]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qRFZ0qvRoE1. Honda Fit:If you are looking for an exciting companion that is more than the ordinary car, look no further because the Honda Fit is an exciting addition to the Honda family and is fit enough to grace your garage. The 1.5 -liter four-cylinder makes 130 hp; a slick-shifting six-speed manual is standard, while a CVT is optional. This Subcompact car carries a price tag of $ 15,525 and comes in three variants; LX, EX and EX-L and can accommodate 5 people. The Fit has a great mileage too (33 city / 41 Highway) it also has a 7 inch Display with pinch and swipe touch screen and various other exciting technological upgrades.[caption id="attachment_3363" align="aligncenter" width="2048"] Image Source: www.motortrend.com[/caption]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78EOJR4aOfQAnd this cars holds the 1st position in our list of Best compact cars of 2015 🙂
While most of us are planning on a vacation for new year’s, various car manufacturers are working on new and exciting models that would definitely make your year “happy” while the manufacturers are keeping up to their commitments and working on the dream sedans, here is a sneak peek into the most awaited Best sedans of 2015 (some models may have already been announced, but nonetheless enjoy reading this article)
10. 2015 Mercedes Benz C-Class:
Presenting the stylishly luxurious Mercedes Benz C-Class, a luxury car pantheon that is bigger and much more elegant than ever along with high quality equipment’s and technology put at best use. The C-Class starts with a turbocharged 2 liter four cylinder engine that produces 241 HP and 275 lb-ft of torque and is also available in the bi-turbo 3 liter V6 version that produces a whooping 329 HP and 354 lb-ft of torque with 7 speed auto transmission and AWD. The price of this beauty starts at $ 43,000*/- and holds the 10th position of the Best Sedans of 2015.
9. 2015 Jaguar XF
Jaguar is known for its refined cars that roll out every year. The XF is one of the most aggressive competitors in the mid-size luxury segment that is certain to claw down its rivals with its stunning looks and performance. The Jag is most likely going to carry three power trains and optional all-wheel drive that looks sleek modern and well spirited along with brilliant interiors that speak luxury with agility. Technology also plays a great role in this sedan, the electronic system like Active Differential Control and Adaptive Dynamics systems shuffle power between the rear wheels and adjusts suspension and steering firmness make this car as nimble as a cat. The Jaguar XF is going to have a turbo charged V6 which is going to be available in three strengths; the 4 cylinder turbo charged XF with 240 HP, super charged V6 with 380 HP as well as the V8 with 470 Horses powered up under its mighty hood and touches 0-60 in 4.9 seconds (or less) all the versions will have a paddle shift eight speed auto transmission. Price?? Well, if you have decided that you want a Jaguar, Price shouldn’t be a constraint should it? 😛
Well, this sedan is going to purr away $ 50,175 (base price). This beauty sits at the 9th position in our list of Best Sedans of 2015.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu3onVFT9eY8. Cadillac ATS Sedan 2015:[caption id="attachment_3340" align="aligncenter" width="970"] Image Source: www.nydailynews.com[/caption]The Stunningly brilliant Cadillac ATS is one of the most desired cars of 2015. The ATS will have a 2.5 L I-4 202 HP powered engine with 6 speed auto transmission along with 4-wheel anti lock brakes (ABS) system, side seat mounted airbags along with curtain 1st and 2nd row overhead bags for extra safety, knee bags (for driver and passenger) as well as airbag occupancy sensor. It will also feature automatic A/C, cruise control, drive line traction control, Stabili Trak electronic stability all for a starting price tag of $ 33,215 (MSRP)This model of Cady holds the 6th position in the listThis beauty sits at the 9th position in our list of Best Sedans of 2015.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmOJC8mBP447. Cadillac CTS 2015:[caption id="attachment_3341" align="aligncenter" width="970"] Image Source: www.nydailynews.com[/caption]Joining the desired sedan list is another Cadillac sedan, the CTS will have a 2 L I-4 272 HP powered inter-cooled turbo engine with 6 speed auto transmission along with overdrive as well as 4 wheel ABS, Side seat mounted Airbags along with curtain airbags (overhead) knee bags, Auto A/C, 17 inch aluminum wheels as well as traction control and the same Stabili Trak electronic stability as the ATS sedan. The CTS sedan is expected to carry a price tag of $ 45,345*/- and makes it to the 5th position of the list of Best Sedans of 2015.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H56w9jUcIc6. 2015 BMW M5 Sedan:[caption id="attachment_3342" align="aligncenter" width="1280"] Image Source: 2016newcarsblog.com[/caption]BMW M series is one of the most powerful beasts that rule the roads globally. The M5 is a new entrant with a 4.4 L V8 engine that would produce 560 HP along with the twin turbo power that would be quite fun to drive. The car would have a 7 speed auto shift manual transmission along with overdrive as well as 4-wheel ABS, integrated navigation system as well as side seat mounted airbags and the curtain overhead airbags as well as airbag occupancy sensor, auto A/C, cruise control, as well as Drive line traction control. The starting MSRP of the powerful M5 would be around $ 94,000 */- & holds the 4th slot in the lit of Best sedans of 2015.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RgmsmKYr2Y5. Honda Accord 2015:[caption id="attachment_3343" align="aligncenter" width="615"] Image Source: www.2015newcarsmodels.com[/caption]Honda is set to launch its ever popular Accord yet again with a fresh look, buoyant interiors and sheer perfection. The Honda Accord would compete with the Toyota Camry 2015 and a few more sedans. The Accord would include a 2.4 L I-4 engine (LX model) that would sufficiently produce 185 HP with its 6 speed manual transmission (auto transmission optional) and this sedan will have a few standard features including ABS, SMART VENT airbags, 16 inch aluminum wheels, cruise control as well as drive traction control. The Accord will be made available in LX, Sport, EX, EX-L (V6) and Touring models that would produce around 21-24 mileage in the city and around 34 mpg on the highway. The price would start from $ 22,000*/- and will sits at the 3rd position in the list of Best sedans of 2015.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Rkj6-L0YQ4. Toyota Camry 2015:[caption id="attachment_3344" align="aligncenter" width="1280"] Image Source: www.autoblog.com[/caption]Bringing across a fresh and sporty design, the 2015 Toyota Camry will take on its rivals with the element of sportiness and the eye catching design that will do much benefit for the company. Apart from the new design, the car will have improved brakes, wider track and a well laid out interior that would reminisce a luxury car. The car will have a 2.5 Liter four cylinder engine with 178 HP as well as a 3.5 Liter V6 powered car that would produce 268 HP along with excellent mileage (43 in the city and 39 mpg on the highway) and would carry a competitive price of $ 22,970*/-This New Camry is an eye candy and holds the 4th position in the list of Best sedans of 2015.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NufOiIYs0k3. Acura TLX 2015:[caption id="attachment_3345" align="aligncenter" width="900"] Image Source: www.invinityauto.com[/caption]Replacing the Acura TL as well as the TSX comes the all new 2015 Acura TLX, a premium class entry level mid size sedan for the masses. This car has an abundance of technology starting with Precision All-Wheel Steering (P-AWS, previously seen on the Acura RLX), an eight-speed dual-clutch automated manual transmission with a torque converter, and a 'traditional' nine-speed automatic. This 2.4 liter four cylinder (base model) would generate 206 HP and will be available in the 3.5 L V-6 version with 290 HP and would also flaunt the excellent handling, all wheel drive system, all in all this car would be available for $ 31,400*/- and holds the 3rd position in the list of Best sedans of 2015.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3e37Pd6cYU2. Subaru Legacy 2015:[caption id="attachment_3346" align="aligncenter" width="2048"] Image Source: www.motortrend.com[/caption]From a family car perspective, the 2015 Subaru Legacy will make one fine addition to your garage, the Japanese car will rule the mid-seze main stream and would feature a more fuel efficient as well as an automatic transmission version. This AWD car would be powered by a 2.5 liter 175 horse power producing engine that would give 36 mpg mileage on the highway, if you are looking for more power, you can choose the 3.6 liter 6 cylinder model with 256 HP and 247 lb-ft of torque. This newly designed (interior and exterior) sedan is much more than a sedan. This is one of the finest family sedans and would carry a Washington tag of $ 22,000*/- and is the 2nd Best in the list of Best Sedans of 2015.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC09VsoN0j41. Hyundai Genesis 2015:[caption id="attachment_3347" align="aligncenter" width="569"] Image Source: www.marketwatch.com[/caption]Hyundai Genesis is one of the most popular cars (thanks to you tube) that has plenty of features (Safety is the one of the most important one) and is expected to be announced at a very agreeable price, the new Genesis has high quality interiors and has gone through a complete overhaul and this makes it a top luxury sedan that has exceptional value along with the best in class ride quality accompanied by plenty of interior space as well as a long warranty coverage. The Genesis will roll out in two power train models; the 3.8 liter V6 as well as the 5 liter V8 model.However, by the looks of it, this sedan might have a little issue with the rear seat headroom that appears to be a tad tight for its class of sedans. The expected price for the entry level Genesis (2015) is around $ 38950*/-Hyundai Genesis holds the 1st position in our list of Best Sedans of 2015 🙂https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPTIXldrq3Q
The automotive sector of the US market is home to a vast collection of cars. Right from pick up trucks to Maybachs, the American car buyer has an almost uncountable number of options to choose from. One of the most popular segments of the American car market is the SUV sector. Teens and soccer moms alike adore large 4×4’s for their practicality and style statement. We take a look at the hottest and best SUVs of 2015.
10. Subaru Forester:
A safe bet for those unsure of what they’re exactly looking for, the Subaru Forester may not appeal to many but its cheap running costs and massive amounts of space is primarily why the Forester is on this list & is definitely one of the best SUV in 2015
9. Toyota RAV4:
Toyota is a brand renowned for its reliability. With a reputation for building sturdy (read Top Gear’s Toyota Hilux Stress Test) and value for money products, a Toyota SUV on this list of Best SUV’s in 2015 was inevitable. While SUVs bring to mind a world of muddy byroads, marshes and 75 degree vertical inclines, in truth, most buyers opt for SUVs solely for the large amounts of space they offer. And that is what the Toyota RAV4 does well. Although the Japanese automaker hasn’t focused on the RAV4 as a stiff jungle dweller, Toyota has developed an impressively priced all purpose vehicle.
Powering this Japanese SUV is a 2.5 L four cylinder engine that produces a modest 176 HP as well as a more powerful 3.5 L V6. Sadly, the RAV4 has been around for quite sometime now and the car manufacturer has made little changes over the years. As a result, the RAV4 may feel a little dated in terms of design and even material use.
8. Acura MDX:
Honda's luxury division, Acura hasn't experienced the same kind of success as Toyota's Lexus. Despite offering a staggering number of models for the US market, Acura never really caught on as a real Benz or Audi competitor. Nevertheless, the car maker's range does include an impressive collection of cars whose German equivalents would be almost double the price.[caption id="attachment_3262" align="aligncenter" width="2048"] The Acura MDX Is One of The More Affordable Vehciles on This List[/caption]The Acura MDX is a stunning piece of machinery. Featuring futuristic headlight design as well as a well contoured silhouette, the Acura NDX is one of the best looking SUVs around in 2015. Coming from Honda's luxury division, the MDX is extremely well built and offers superb ride and handling dynamics. Japanese engineering and premium styling may seem like a recipe for success, however, the SUV's unbelievably complex infotainment system and its questionable ergonomics may prove maddening for the digitally less inclined. Despite this, the Acura is a superb SUV with impressive ride and handling characteristics.7. Kia Sorento:One might say including a Kia is almost blasphemy but the latest launches from South Korean car maker Kia, has proved that the automaker has learned that setting trends in segments is far more rewarding than religiously following them. The Kia Sorento's selling point isn't its engine or handling or even pricing. However, interior design as well as comfort are one of the SUV's strong suites and the best in the business.Buyers have an option of a 2.4 L inline four cylinder or a more powerful 3.3 L V6 unit that produces 191 HP and 290 HP respectively. Both engines are mated to a six speed automatic- making this one of the best SUV's in 2015!6. Hyundai Santa Fe:Showcasing the company's latest StormEdge design philosophy, Hyundai's Santa Fe is a wildly impressive looking car. Sadly however, the car's driving dynamics are still not upto par with its rivals such as the Honda CR-V. Despite the beautiful cabin and aggressively styled exteriors, the steering is vague and feels unstable at moderately high speeds. However, the soft suspension is a boon for bumpy roads and offers good levels of comfort. Buyers have an option of 2.0 L petrol or a 2.4 L turbocharged unit that produces 190 HP and 264 HP respectively. The South Korean car maker also offers a more powerful 3.3 L V6 that churns out a massive 290 HP. The 2015 model will for sure be one of the Best SUV's of the year.5. BMW X5:Highly lauded as one of BMW's finest SUVs, the X5 is an extremely popular luxury crossover. Known for its sedan like handling and performance, the X5 is one of the most impressive & Best SUVs of 2015 on road. However, all the power comes at a price as the X5 isn't really made for true off-roaders. Despite offering the grunt and oodles of space, the suspension setup and power delivery system is not adequate enough for off roading.[caption id="attachment_3268" align="aligncenter" width="1920"] The All New BMW X5[/caption]The new design philosophy is implemented well in the X5 and is one of the best looking luxury sports crossovers out there.4. Range Rover Sport:A name synonymous with rugged, reliable off-roaders, the Range Rover breed has always been the goto vehicle for all sorts of shenanigans. Although previous iterations of the Sport has been met with less than positive feedback, the English marque's latest attempt is quite impressive & will be one among the best SUV's of 2015.[caption id="attachment_3267" align="aligncenter" width="1280"] One Can Never Go Wrong With a Range Rover[/caption]The Range Rover Sport is offered in two engine variants, the 3.0 L 340 HP and the utterly mad 5.0 L 510 HP unit.3. Jeep Grand Cherokee:Jeep needs no introduction. A brand popularized during the World War, the American car maker has a developed International acclaim for creating immensely capable SUVs. Although the Wrangler is a far more competent SUV off road than the Grand Cherokee, the SUV offers little in terms of creature comforts and daily usability. The Grand Cherokee maybe a slightly toned down off-roader but the car offers more on the inside than most other Jeep products, and so is in the list of Best SUV's of 2015![caption id="attachment_2885" align="aligncenter" width="960"] Jeep Grand Cherokee[/caption]Plush interiors and a feature loaded cabin offering plenty of space makes this one of the top choices for a big family. The American automaker also offers a wide range of engine options to choose from. The Grand Cherokee is available in a 5.7 L 360 HP V8, 3.6 L 260 HP V6, 3.0 L turbocharged diesel and the monstrous 6.4 L 470 HP V8.2. 2014 Dodge Durango:Few carmakers have generated the same level of cult following as that of American legend Dodge. Producing iconic cars such as the Charger and Challenger, the American car maker has slowly expanded to produce cars in various segments of the car market. One of Dodge's other ventures has been the Durango.[caption id="attachment_3261" align="aligncenter" width="940"] Dodge's Durango Is One Impressive Car[/caption]Donning trademark Dodge design elements with a hint of old school muscle, the Dodge Durango is easily the most charismatic and Best 2015 SUV on this list. The low price level when compared to SUVs of similar grunt makes the Durango a top pick on this list. Unlike most new age SUVs, the Dodge is capable of true off-roading, all the while allowing its occupants to be seated in comfort and luxury. Buyers have an option of choosing the mighty 5.7 L V8 that produces 360 HP or the 3.6 L V6 that churns out 290 HP.1. Porsche Macan:The latest to join the fray of high speed, fuel thirsty off-roaders is the Porsche Macan. A highly anticipated model, the Macan is a success story for more than one reason. When the Cayenne, Porsche's first SUV was first announced, many believed the advent of a Porsche SUV signaled the eventual ruin of the German automaker's racing pedigree. Despite many manufacturers before it turning to creating cars in segments outside their safety zone, Porsche was especially criticized for even proposing the idea. Although many were of the opinion that the Cayenne would dilute the car maker's racing pedigree, the Cayenne became a huge success. Primarily because the German SUV was infused with racing DNA, a trait unheard of for a bulky 4x4.[caption id="attachment_3260" align="aligncenter" width="1280"] The Porsche Macan[/caption]The Macan too is another runaway success. Posing as an SUV, this 911 in sheep's clothing is the closest one can get to for the best of both worlds. Agile cornering abilities combined with almost uncanny off roading capabilities, the Macan is a worthy adversary to its American counterparts. And yes it holds top position and is claimed the Best SUV of 2015.
There are a number of sports motorcycles that are eagerly anticipated in the US market for the year 2015. Here’s a look at some of the best & most exciting ones.
2015 KAWASAKI NINJA H2R
“Built beyond belief” are the words used by Kawasaki to describe the new 2015 Kawasaki Ninja H2R. The excitement among enthusiasts has aroused drastically after hearing the news of its arrival. The 2015 supercharged Kawasaki Ninja H2R is no ordinary machine. The game-changing Kawasaki has clocked in this super bike at 300HP. This makes the H2R the most powerful bike ever produced in its category. The engine is a 998cc, liquid cooled, inline four cylinder engine boosted with a centrifugal supercharger. The H2R also ensures a high speed stability of upto 320km/hr mark. This is thanks in no small part due to its carbon-fiber upper and lower wings designed by the Engineers of Kawasaki Aerospace division. Kawasaki has put in a great effort of research and synergy for the creation of this Hunky H2R, which the world will get to see it in the flesh soon & will definitely be one of the best sports motorcycles of 2015!
2015 Yamaha FZ-07
Yamaha is all set to redefine the rules of the road with the launch of 2015 Yamaha FZ-07. It will be its own particular monster- agile yet solid, with a snarl in its high-ductile steel . The heart of the 07 is a 689cc parallel twin engine, providing the most linear torque delivery we’ve seen in a Yamaha . At less than 400lbs weight, the FZ-07 is almost as light as a big dual-purpose machine. This Yamaha inherits cross plan concept with its 270 degree wrench trickling down from its M1 GP roots. Also to keep in mind that one should not be tricked by its humble disposition. Its power delivery amounts of 74HP at 9000 rpm and 50.2 ft-lb torque at 6500rpm. The Yamaha FZ-07 constitutes products which can get the adrenaline gushing in your body only at an opening cost of $6,990 & will for sure be one of the best sports motorcycles of 2015
DUCATI DIAVEL 2015
Ducati recently unveiled their latest model 2015 Diavel, which is going to be offered by the company in three versions based on their colour- Carbon Red, Carbon Dark and Carbon White. This iteration implements marginal changes to the appearance, by giving more aggressive look with a generous amount of muscular elegance. However, the real changes are the new engine from the latest generation Testastretta 11° Dual Spark, the exhaust system, and a new package of ABS. Ducati Traction Adjust System and Riding Modules lend the pure Ducati experience for real motorcycle passionist’s. It claims a horsepower rating of 162HP, same as the previous versions. The major upgrade to the bike is the LED headlamp and it also incorporates LED into tail lights giving it a mean streak in the rear.The Testastertta engine constituting two spark plugs in each cylinder leads to better combustion of the fuel. Ducati’s Diavel appears in the market at a price of 17.995$ for Diavel Dark to 20.995$ for Carbon Red and Carbon White. Just looking at this monster of a bike, one can definitely say it will climb up the list of Best sports motorcycles in 2015
2015 HONDA CBR300R
The Honda CBR 300R will hit the States in the month of December, as a rival to the Kawasaki Ninja 300. The 2015 CBR300R will be available in retail for $4399, with an ABS version for $4899. The Honda CBR300R will be available in two models: Standard -non-ABS- in Black or Red. Powering it is a 286cc mill producing 30.8PS at 8,500rpm and a torque rating of 27Nm at 7,250rpm.Building on the platform of the CBR250R, a wildly popular quarter liter, for the CBR300R, the highly efficient , single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine has been given an increased stroke to boost the capacity to 286cc. Acceleration is greatly enhanced thanks to this larger capacity and the six-speed gearbox’s final drive ratio has been lengthened for more efficient highway speed cruising.For the inexperienced, it’s a great platform from which to hone riding skills and a lot easier on the pocket in every respect- purchase, fuel, and insurance. The cost factor gives this automobile an advantage over other sports motorcycles, thus making it one of the best in 2015!
2015 Kawasaki KX450F
Kawasaki advances in the motocross motorcycles with the announcement of new 2015 Kawasaki KX450F 450cc. The biggest news for 2015 is the new Showa SFF-Air TAC (Triple Air Chamber) fork where the right fork acts as a spring and the left does the damping. The front fork carries out three functions: Spring, Damper and Air system . Replacing the SFF-AIR metal spring is an Air Spring Cartridge (internal chamber) in the right fork leg that is set to a pressure of 145psi. The fork on the right also has an outer air chamber that is pressurized to 7 psi and third lower (balance) chamber that gets charged to 130psi. The KX450F also includes a digital air pump, for checking and adjusting air forks with a great deal of accuracy. The Uni-Trak suspension with Showa Shock gets a revised valve code for improved high-speed handling and stability. Kawasaki also claims a decrease in 0.9 pounds compared to 2014 model- hence making it one of the most desired & best sports motorcycles of 2015.
New resolutions, new surprises and new cars, well that is the concoction of a new year The year 2015 has a long list of upcoming cars that look classier than anything you’ve seen before. Without writing anything further, I am directly going to introduce the best cars of 2015. (P.S Some of these cars have started making their grand entry in few markets)
Here are a few more additions to the anticipated cars that are going to create awe in 2015.
22. 2015 Land Rover Discovery:
Land Rover Discovery made its debut in Paris, as sporty and as attractive as it looks, the Discover Sport has a dosage of power and performance. The 2.2 liter DS4 engine powers up 187 BHP and is tamed through a 9-speed auto or six speed manual transmissions (2 and 4 wheel drive options) and delivers an average of 46 miles per gallon. The LR Discovery Sport will be available between $ 35,000 to $ 40,000. Now that’s called aggressive pricing & the list of Best cars of 2015 starts with this incredible automobile!
21. 2015 Nissan Murano:
Nissan has entered into designing the 3rd generation Murano that redefines looks and makes a great comeback. The Murano looks quite sharp and has boomerang shaped LED headlights. This car uses the same front wheel drive platform that was found in its previous models and features Continuous variable transmission, Side / Curtain Airbags, Stability Control as well as Traction Control. The 3.5 Liter V6 engine powers this SYV that delivers 260 HP and provides 20 Mpg. The car also includes a lot of advanced technology such as; multi camera support, radar sensor that enable blind spot monitoring, forward collision alert as well as emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, rear cross-traffic alert and a 360-degree camera display to aid parking maneuvers. The Murano has plush interiors along with 11 speaker Bose audio system (optional) and carries a price tag ranging between $ 28,530- $ 39,570 & holds the 21st position in the list of Best cars of 2015.
[caption id="attachment_3235" align="aligncenter" width="628"] Image Source: www.autoblog.com[/caption]20. 2015 Ford Focus:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6BOk1gCeCAThe 2015 Ford Focus is a compact car that will be available in both four and five door layouts with 3 trims, S, SE and Titanium and with 9 sub trims available for this, and the major differentiating factor would depend on the wheel size, features and the engines. The S model will have 15 inch wheels while the top trim, Titanium will have 18 inch wheels and tires. With new and fresh interiors as well as a appealing exteriors, the Focus will have two different engine options, the 2 liter four cylinder option with 160 HP with five speed manual or a six speed dual clutch auto gearbox and the 1 liter turbocharged three cylinder with 123 HP and 148 pound ft of torque. The Ford focus will carry a starting price tag of $ 17,170. So much - for so less! ... which makes this amazing car enter the list of Best cars for 2015.[caption id="attachment_3234" align="aligncenter" width="645"] Image Source: www.carscoops.com[/caption]19. 2015 Toyota Land cruiser:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DPcFiOCFqoThe 2015 Toyota Land Cruiser looks like an oversized and bulked up SUV that is always thirsty for gasoline as compared to its profitability. Powered by a V8 engine with 381 Horse power, the 5700 pound bulky SUV has a 4 WD with rugged suspension but it is always thirsty for gasoline. This SUV features Power Moon roof, heated front and rear seats, rear seat DVD entertainment system, push button start, Bluetooth, rear view camera, Parking sensors as well as a navigation system and HD Radio all included in a package that starts off at $ 80,000/- & this SUV holds the 19th spot in the list of Best cars of 2015.[caption id="attachment_3233" align="aligncenter" width="651"] Image Source: toyotastart.com[/caption]18. 2015 Ford Mustang: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeIHJdpOLucThis wild stallion comes in an exciting package with its shiny bells and whistles and a sinewy package that compliments this brutish ride. The 2015 Mustang is thoroughly a modern vehicle and has the latest iteration with an independent rear suspension and features the all new 2.3 Liter Eco Boost engine that is the first of its kind and produces a massive 310 Horse power with 320 lb-ft of torque. You could also opt for the GT model that has 435 HP and 400 lb ft of torque powered by a 5 liter V8 engine that has larger intake and exhaust valves and delivers a mileage of 16 in the city, 25 on the highway and a combined average of 19 mpg.The Mustang rides along the city with 21mpg average, 32 on highways and a combined average of 25 mpg. You can own this wild stallion for a price ranging between $ 23,600 - $ 36,100. This amazing beast of a car holds the 18th position in the list of Best cars of 2015 ( but will sure go up the list very soon )[caption id="attachment_3232" align="aligncenter" width="1024"] Image Source: www.thecarconnection.com[/caption]17. 2015 Dodge Durango (Bidding Farewell)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohjhhQ2WEe0The Durango isn’t a cross over vehicle, neither is it a strictly off –road SUV, it is a Utility Vehicle with rugged capabilities and it is tamed to rule the roads. On the tough exteriors, you will find the projector beam headlamps, LED running lamps that look like hockey sticks and HID lamps on the base SXT/ top R/T and Citadel models. This brawny looking car has a new textured crosshair grille along with an attractive wheel design as well as a Hyper Black Finish. The Durango has a stylish rotary shifter as well as paddle shifters for all models. The Durango offers a choice between rear wheel and all wheel drive with V6 and V8 models. The 3.6 Liter Pentastar model makes 290 HP and 260 lb ft of torque as well as a 5.7 Liter V8 model that makes 360 HP and 390 Lb ft of torque. HEMI also features Fuel Saver Technology (Cylinder Deactivation) and all the models have ECO mode that changes the throttle sensitivity and transmission shift points to maximize fuel savings. The Durango is going to bid a farewell in 2015, the company will discontinue its production. The starting range of this vehicle is $ 32,895 and goes all the way up to $ 43,500/- & it holds the 17th spot in our list of best cars of 2015.[caption id="attachment_3231" align="aligncenter" width="640"] Image Source: www.2015autoblog.com[/caption]16. Audi TT 2015:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVun6naFXeEThe Sporty Sexy and Sexoid Audi TT 2015 is the new fuel efficient Coupe or Convertible with a great performance with dramatically redesigned interiors, class and style and it is definitely a playfully quaint luxury class compact sports car that gets unique Imola, Yellow and Nimbus Grey Paint schemes, five spoke wheels as well as fixed rear spoiler. The powerful TT has a 2 liter turbocharged in-line four cylinder engine that makes 211 horse power and 258 lb ft of torque and is pretty damn quick. Its standard dual clutch transmission helps the rider ratchet through gears and the Quattro all wheel drive provides great traction that helps the TT dash 0-60 mph in just 5.3 seconds. The Audi TT base model is priced at $ 40,350/-This model of the Audi holds the 16th position of the list of Best cars of 2015 ( while we have another amazing model even up the list 🙂 Keep scrolling )[caption id="attachment_3230" align="aligncenter" width="653"] Image Source: www.leftlanenews.com[/caption]15. Acura TLX 2015:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3e37Pd6cYUThe all new Acura TLX supersedes the TSX and the TL models by including the necessary bits that embellish this sweet ride. The inclusion of four-wheel steering torque, AWD enhances this car’s ability. The new body is tougher, shorter and lighter and is available in two power trains; the 2.4 liter four cylinder model has 8 speed auto transmissions and the other model has a 3.5 liter V6 engine with a nine speed transmission. The TLX has LED exterior lighting and lots of high tech, including Acura Link, road-departure mitigation, and collision-mitigation braking and carries a modest price of $ 31,890/-The New Acura TLX is stylish and holds the 15th spot of the best cars of 2015.[caption id="attachment_3229" align="aligncenter" width="940"] Image Source: www.beyond.ca[/caption]14. Kia Cee’d 2015:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z0PV7H9BTkThe uniquely designed Kia Cee’d has a very sporty feel, its rear LED’s are connected with the huge bumpers and this gives it a dynamic look, the front grille has two parts and it has the day light HID lights under a transparent mask. It has rectangular shaped lights and its windows pretty big. The interiors are also quite classy and modern with high comfort. Kia has also included a lot of technology on this car that has an inclusion of an MP3 audio system with 6 speakers, USB port, iPod Connectivity, TFT LCD display (4.7 inches) and a 7 inch active navigation display. This vehicle includes safety as well with parking sensors, 6 airbags, full electronic control system etc along with a 1.6 L GD engine with direct injection that will produce 204hp that does 0-100 in 7.7 seconds and covers a top speed of 230 km/h along with a 6 speed manual transmission. The basic price of the Cee’d will be $ 14,000 and it will go up to $ 25,000/-. So Kia manages to hold the 14th position in the list of Best cars of 2015.[caption id="attachment_3228" align="aligncenter" width="1280"] Image Source: www.newestautos.net[/caption]13. Mitsubishi XR-PHEV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5f0CV5C6y0One of the most futuristic looking CUV is Mitsubishi’s compact CUV named XR-PHEV, although this is a concept model, it does not miss out on style, the bold look and the precise curves along with the narrow headlamps and frames have a deep impact on this dynamic car. It looks quite dramatic; in fact even the rear end of this CUV has a dual-pane rear tail light, this 4-seater cross runner CUV motivates its front wheels through a turbocharged 1.1 liter 3 cylinder engine that has 134 HP and it is mated on to a 120-kW electric motor that provides 52 miles on electric mode and 66 mpg on gasoline. This is one of the most desirable and best cars of 2015.[caption id="attachment_3227" align="aligncenter" width="1280"] Image Source: www.caranddriver.com[/caption]12. 2015 Bentley SUVhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5FubKydjkUBentley motors have announced the first super-premium crossover SUV (that right, an SUV) that is much above the Porsche Cayenne or even the Range Rover. This upcoming Bentley will have a wide variety of customization options. This vehicle will ride on a stretched and modified version of the upcoming Volkswagen Touareg as well as a little adaptation from Porsche’s Cayenne. The Engine of this SUV will most likely be ensemble from the Continental GT and you can expect a twin turbo W-12 and the 4.0 liter twin turbo V8 engine on this mighty vehicle along with an 8-speed dual clutch automatic mated to an all wheel drive. If you have deep pockets, then you might consider buying this SUV that is estimated at around $ 2,00,000*/-So this awesome Bentley SUV holds the 12th posiion of the list of Best cars of 2015[caption id="attachment_3195" align="aligncenter" width="1920"] Image Source: carswp.com[/caption] 11. 2015 Maserati Levantehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr1Wdm3_ykgAnother form of luxury, the Maserati Levante uses the same platform as found on the Dodge Durango but has Maserati’s DNA. This massive chunk of luxury will have modish colors and an excellent front grille that defines aggression and style. This vehicle will sport up new LED lights, roof spoiler, dual exhaust system and this car introduces Skyhook adaptive shock absorbers. And in case you are wondering what goes under its hood? Well, the Levante is mostly likely to be launched in Petrol and Diesel versions (and the third one that still remains classified) The diesel version will have a 3 liter V6 turbo engine with a 250 HP capacity that should power up a torque of 442 lb/ft and the 3.8 liter V8 turbo Petrol engine with direct injection, aluminum frame and adjustable valves should have 520 HP power, there is anticipation that there will be another 3 liter petrol V6 engine that should power up 410 horses. The 2015 Maserati Levante should range between $ 80,000 to $ 1,50,000/-So the gorgeous and stunning Maserati Levante holds the 11th position in the list of top best cars of 2015.[caption id="attachment_3196" align="aligncenter" width="1280"] Image Source: www.latescar.com[/caption]10. 2015 Buick Grand National The 2015 Buick Grand National Sedan will be a rear wheel drive enabled car with new and upgraded interiors, more sharpness and aggressiveness under its hood, The front grille and the rear side of this car look quite stylish and it is expected that this car will have alloy wheels. The Grand National will have a great performing engine, the 2.0 liter 4-cylinder engine on this sedan will produce a power of 272 HP as well as a torque of 260 lf/ft, the second variant will have a 3.6 liter V6 engine that would produce an amazing 400 HP along with 8 speed manual or automatic transmission. The Buick Grand National’s primary objective would be attracting more customers and this car will most likely carry a price tag of $ 30,000/-This amazing car comfortably holds the 10th position in the list of top best cars of 2015.[caption id="attachment_3197" align="alignnone" width="615"] Image Source: www.2015newcarsmodels.com[/caption]