Appdupe offers Uber clone car rental software and allowing many small and big companies to generate revenue form taxi rental business. Travelling too has just got easier with car rental services like Uber and Uber has given a boost to many of its competitors. These days more and more people are venturing into the car rental agency business and many companies are developing Uber clone apps to ease the life of both the travelers and the drivers by offering them more and more employment opportunities.
Best Car rental software of the year: Smart Car Tech ( Download for FREE )
What’s Different with Appdupe’s Uber Clone Script?
The Appdupe advantage is great, it is a platform offering applications for a large array of services. If you are someone who uses applications a lot while on go or during any part of your day, you can find various apps on appdupe.com. You name it and they have it.
Appdupe’s Uber clone app is for those looking to venture in taxi rental business. This taxi dispatch software offers features to allow you to manage your taxi business and administer it easily and even giving you a full support to set the taxi prices and other parameters at the back-end without the owners or the admins having a technical know-how about the taxi dispatch system or software.
The Appdupe Review – The Best Features
The app has all the necessary features that a car rental software app must offer.
- Reliability: The App displays the maps and the trackable feature allows the customers to track their vehicles and the drivers too can be contacted directly through the app’s calling feature.
- Software management is easy for both the drivers and the customers.
- For the Owner or the admins, it is a proper Uber clone like taxi booking script with Android and iOS mobile applications backed by powerful dashboard.
- Keep track of your customers and the popularity of your app coming either through Facebook or Google+ or several other channels.
- Keep track of your driver’s work history as well from the easy to handle dashboard.
- You can push messages to your apps and everything.
- Server Requirements to handle the app:
- Linux Operating System with SSH Access
- PHP >= 5.5.9
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- MySQL => 5.5
- Node.js => 6.5.0
- The admin dashboard validates and sets approvals for different user groups with different payment gateways.
- 100% Customizable Uber clone code script
- The entire code of the Server, Admin Dashboard, iOS and Android apps are given with un-encrypted code and complete documentation
- Payment gateways: Paypal Mobile SDK, Stripe Credit Card Processing and COD; rest available upon customization
- App Store and Play Store deployment is covered in the separate Installation Package.
- Web installation isn’t provided but the company sets up the app installation in no time.
- Their Installation Package covers deployment only to the live server and not on localhost or local machine.
- The web installation takes 48 hours, along with the digital ocean server. For Android and iOS app platforms, it takes a little more than 48 hours once the app reviewing process is over.
The Appdupe car rental software Customer Reviews – Here Comes the Worst Ones
Just look at what people are saying, these are just the practical user experience and no self-constructed reviews: https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.appdupe.com
There are lots of flaws in their car rental system:
- People recently had been complaining about the app getting hanged up or it works smoothly only after the re-installation of the app.
- There are also the common reports like the app opening up abruptly or people logging out automatically out of the app for almost no reason at all.
- The customer care is not responsive when it comes to bug handling after the users had purchased the software and the customer care would also not respond to emails or phone calls.
- Their service gets delayed and customers are always looking for prompt actions.
- Some have even complained about the website which no doubt is a curated marketplace but there have been reports of people not getting the app delivered and that the order was either never placed or the delivery being fulfilled. The customer care doesn’t address the issues.